21 Nov Sauté Végétal bourguignon
Posted at 14:04h in Non classé
10 - 90 mins
Sauté Végétal 1 kg
Onions 300 g
Carrots 350 g
Leeks 300 g
Garlic 2 cloves
Potatoes 400 g
Button mushrooms 300 g
Bouquet garni (mixed herbs) 1 pièce
Red wine 1 litre
Vegetable stock 500 g
Salt & pepper
- Heat the red wine with the bouquet garni and unpeeled garlic over low heat.
- Meanwhile, peel and mince the onions.
- Peel and bias slice the carrots.
- Thinly bias slice the leeks.
- Peel and large dice the potatoes.
- Quarter the mushrooms.
- When the wine is hot, add the Sauté Végétal along with the vegetables and marinate overnight.
- The next day, transfer the preparation to a stew pot.
- Add the vegetable stock and simmer for one hour.
- Check the seasoning and serve nice and hot.
The red wine marinade gives Sauté Végétal a nice colour and added flavour.