21 Nov Sauté Végétal risotto
Posted at 13:57h in Non classé
10 - 45 mins
Sauté Végétal 1 kg
Risotto rice 600 g
Fish bouillon 1 litre
Shallots 200 g
Frozen peas 200 g
Carrots 250 g
Liquid cream (35%) 300 g
Grated parmesan 150 g
White wine 250 g
Olive oil 50 g
Salt & pepper
- Peel and brunoise the carrots.
- Peel and finely mince the shallots.
- Prepare the fish bouillon.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and lightly brown the onions and carrots for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir while cooking for 2 minutes until it becomes clear.
- Pour over the white wine and as soon as it is absorbed by the rice, add a ladleful of bouillon. Stir.
- When the bouillon is well absorbed, add the Sauté Végétal and the frozen peas.
- Continue to add a ladleful of bouillon as soon as each one is absorbed (20 mins).
- Add the cream, check the seasoning.
- Sprinkle generously with parmesan before serving.
Cooking rice in a risotto will make your dish rich and creamier