21 Nov Sauté Végétal Thai stir-fry
Posted at 14:02h in Non classé
10 - 30 mins
Sauté Végétal 1 kg
Chinese noodles 500 g
Mix of bell peppers (red, yellow, green) 350 g
Mangetout beans 200 g
Carrots 25 g
Fresh bean sprouts 300 g
Fresh ginger 40 g
Coconut milk 500 g
Fresh coriander 50 g
Olive oil 100 g
Salt & pepper
- Cook the Chinese noodles in boiling water, strain and set aside.
- Thinly julienne the bell peppers, peeled carrots and mangetout beans.
- Peel and thinly slice the ginger.
- Grate the lime zest.
- Combine the Sauté Végétal, Chinese noodles, bean sprouts, bell peppers, mangetout beans and carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the ginger and lime zest.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok and sauté the mix, stirring briskly and continuously. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk at the end of cooking.
- Check the seasoning.
- Just before serving, add the finely chopped coriander and serve nice and hot.
Coconut milk adds an exotic flavour to your dish.